- Small group of maximum six participants per workshop – personal attention to each participant.
- Only two participants per game drive vehicle (as per itinerary) – more space to manoeuvre with photography equipment and also enables low angle photography.
- Mentor does one game drive with each participant in each workshop – hands on field guidance.
- Personal interactive review & briefing sessions of photographs made by participants – one-on-one review helps learning.
- Group discussions during workshops – exchange of ideas and perspectives.
- Accommodation during workshops in luxury rooms / luxury tents – comfortable stay.
- All accommodation on full board basis – no extra payments.
- Mentor accessible even after completion of workshop, for on-field photographic guidance – assistance always available.
- Workshops organised by a professional logistics agency – ensures un-divided personal attention of mentor only on photographic aspects during workshops.
- Display on website, of select photographs made by participants during various workshops – bolsters self confidence and provides a platform for showcasing works.
- Twelve best photographs made by participants during various tours to be used for table-top calendars every year – worldwide recognition for participants.